If there is any place in the world that never fails to impress, it’s Glen Etive.
Join me and a group of amazingly talented wedding suppliers for a fully styled elopement shoot in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. The shoot is strictly limited to 10 photographers, perfect if you are looking to build your portfolio in elopement.
Location: Glen Etive, Scotland
05/11/2019 - 15.30
Arrival to Glen Etive and welcome drinks.
Let’s get to know each other, meet the lovely couple you will be photographing, give Sunny the Weimaraner a fuss and have a glass of wine or gin.
06/11/2019 - 08.00 am
Over the course of the day we will do two amazing shoots, one intimate lifestyle session throughout the glen, aiming to have the deer background finishing with a bridal shoot and sunset ceremony by the floral arch on the shore of Loch Etive.
*** PLEASE NOTE
1. Spaces are non-refundable, however you are welcome to sell your spot.
2. We are not liable for failure to execute workshop resulting from acts of god including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster, war, terrorist activities or government sanctions.
3. You are welcome to post your images anywhere but please mention all the amazing suppliers involved every time you post photos from the shoot on social media.
4. Travel to and from our destination is not included.
5. Glen Etive is very remote, please bring your food and drink as there will be no shopping facilities.
6. Do fill up your car in the nearest petrol station, which should be Tyndrum road, Glencoe, Balachullish PH49 4HP. Fill it up fully, this is a remote part of Scotland and mobile signal is non existent in many areas.
7. This shoot will go ahead no matter the weather, please plan well and bring suitable clothes and boots.